When we recently updated BAS, we also made some changes to the BAS Mobile site.
1. Add an appointment calendar for easier viewing of your schedule. Clicking on any of the appointments for a specific day will bring up a detailed list for that day.
2. Improved the interface for iPhone/webOS users for improved touch support and graphic styling
3. Added the ability to edit a listing from Mobile
4. Added the ability to add/edit clients from Mobile - including the client settings
5. Added the ability to edit your account from Mobile (email settings, text settings, etc)
6. Improved Google maps capability for iPhone/webOS devices with integrated Google maps
7. Added the appointment notes to the appointment detail screen.
If your MLS allows direct login to BookAShowing.com with a username and password, you can access BAS Mobile by just visiting http://bookashowing.com from your mobile device (no special URL needed). If your MLS does not allow login to BAS, you can access BAS Mobile directly from the mobile MLS website.