Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
If you're a Cellular One (now AT&T) customer wishing to use the text message feature of BAS, be sure to leave the text message carrier setting on "Cellular One". While AT&T recently purchased Cellular One and it would seem logical that you could use the "AT&T" carrier setting, that won't work and you won't receive text messages from BAS.
We have no explanation why this is the case and it may change in the future. If we hear of any changes to this, we'll let you know on the blog.
Friday, May 09, 2008
We've added the ability to export clients in BAS to a format that can be used to import clients in MLXchange. Here are the necessary instructions.
1. Login to BAS
2. Hover over the clients menu option and choose "Export All"
3. Save the file somewhere (Desktop works well)
4. In MLXchange, hover over clients and choose "Client Manager"
5. In the lower left corner, change the drop down menu to "Import" and click the green arrow
6. In the data format options, select "Import Top Producer 7i Contacts"
7. Choose the appropriate option for overwriting/adding new clients (usually Add a new)
8. Click Next and Next again (as we've already got the file to import)
9. Browse for the file saved in step #3 and click the "Import" button
10. Click OK and all the clients from BAS should now be imported into MLXchange.
If you have other programs that can import clients in Top Producer 7i format, this export file should work for you as well. It's really just a simple Comma Seperated Values (CSV) file that can be used to import into many programs.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Monday, May 05, 2008
As all the agents of RANWW know by now, the new MLS system becomes permanent May 6th. With this change, BAS will begin to pull data via RETS from MLXchange starting tonight, May 5th. We'll be working hard to maintain data integrity so no appointment history is lost as we pull agents, offices and listings from the new MLS system. Please let us know if you find anything unusual after the switch.